Friday, May 2, 2014

It wasn't just a dream

I realized last night ....
It wasn't just a dream that Dan grabbed me back from last year...

No...

I also realized it wasn't  just a dream when I got to see my precious grand baby in that receiving room - so healthy - so happy - in the arms of angels - head full of golden white hair just like his daddy....what a gift from you Lord...

Oh...

As I stood on the edge of  heaven...with Yeshua....no, not just a dream...

Oh, and perhaps one of the most incredible experiences - the Court Yard - the crystal clear white walls and ground ...three gateways  and the twenty four thrones and elders  bowing before the throne encircled with a rainbow indescribable for me with my limited human vocabulary...made from gemstones of a radiance and luster that pale only to that of He who sits on the throne itself... music - voices - singing - familiar and completely unlike anything I have ever heard, singing glorious praises to Messiah King on the throne. Yes All so un-explainable to the natural mind - yet completely real.

It' wasn't just a dream.

I realized...after I woke last night at 3 am having just "dreampt" about what I was going to experience in the following 2 hours - I was once again entering a heightened "seeing" season....a season of visions and dreams.

I also realized through the conversation that followed with my Lord,  that it is happening very soon...and when my hubby grabbed me, pulled me back  that night a year ago and called out, "You know, Amy, I hate it when you do that!" He literally interrupted Papa God and Yeshua coming to pick me up.

I remember that night like a painting in the sky!
I was actually mad at my hubby for "waking me up"....I thought that's all it was at the time.
An awesome dream >------->  I remember clear as day - a long road...a beautiful road....clear and effervescent. It had greenery of some sort on both sides with flowers - again, so bright......so much light.....I so remember the both of them - I remember two men....I "knew" who they were - a man with white hair and the other one was younger and I recognized as Yeshua.
They were walking towards me. My heart leaped. Literally. At that my natural body leaped up while I was asleep, arms stretched out towards them and I cried out, "Abba! My Lord!"
That is when Dan reached out for me.

I have no doubt in my mind - now - I would have gone.

It is soon. I feel it.

Oh yes....I realized this last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment