Sunday, September 21, 2014

No Other Love

There is no other love like yours Lord.
It never waxes or wanes - forever consistently the same. (Yes I realize I doubled up there - THE POINT)
You say what you mean.
You mean what you say.
Your love is completely unconditional.
You never leave my side. 
You watch over me at night and you're  waiting for me with a smile when I wake up in the morning (and sometimes in the middle of the night) everyday!

You know every thought I think and every word I am about to speak even before I speak it...... And still you patiently sit and listen to me ramble on and on as if it were the first you have have heard of it and you really enjoy it. 😊

Lord, there is so much more.
But, basically this says it on a nutt shell.

There is no other love like yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment