Saturday, September 6, 2014


A Woman's Love 

by: Dale L. Neill

To find that wonderful lady that for the rest of my life i can share.

 And to show her every day how much I really care. 

To find the love, joy and happiness that I know can be there.

 The sweet love and tenderness that I know will always be mine. 

Our love together will be sweeter then the sweetest wine. 

Never, no not ever again to be apart but be together for all time. 

I looked all over and never thought that I could find one such as you. 

You took my heart by storm and that was alright too
.
Because I know now that's the way it happened also to you. 

We can build our dream together and make them all come true.

when in troubled times, together we can see them through.

And make our home a better place for nothing less will ever do.


Love, 

    Dano




My Love in Her Attire

by: Author Unknown

My love in her attire doth show her wit,

It doth so well become her:

For every season she hath dressings, fit,

For winter, spring, and summer.

No beauty she doth miss,

When all her robes are on:

But Beauty's self she is,

When all her robes are gone.


    Love,

        Dano




No comments:

Post a Comment