Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Long Road


I am created


Warmth surrounds me - pounding heavy drum beats - comfort as each breath inhaled -  the life God chose to use as the cloth from which He knit my individual being - developed day by day

I am loved - I am perfect - completely unaware of what awaits me - created by God placed here by his choice

I am born
Cold chaos - surrounds - sudden brightness  - noise over powering - comforting heartbeats -  separation from the life God chose to use as the cloth from which He knit my individual being

Innocence lost
Trust encircles innocence -  deepening fear - hoovering round my ankles - demons dressed like adults - showering affection - secretly stealing life - nothing left that resembles the cloth from which God knit my individual being

I don’t feel loved- I don’t feel perfect - completely unaware of what awaits me - why did God create me?

Growing up
Alone - crying - hungry in the middle of a crowd - forgotten heart beats - pounding in my head - screaming in my pillow - nightmares in the daytime - wishing I were dead

Crossing over
Deafening sounds of piercing cries - pounding heavy drum beats - fear - each breath inhaled - draws closer death - to the life God knit - my individual being

I don’t want to die -  I hate my life - please if you are real hear my cry

New Life

AmyColleen - Beloved Hand Maiden
“I am here and I do love you”
Bright light - warm soft breeze - surrounding me - drops of rain filling my soul - I am His I know I am clean I am  loved


When I was 16 I gave my life to Yeshua our Messiah. After a rough time of it, even for back in those days. I had been through allot for a 16 year old. I asked Yeshua to come into my heart and forgive me of MY sin and I forgave those that had sinned against me. I also asked Him to baptize me in His Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). I have NOT be the SAME since! Yes life is hard. The Word of God promises us that! The Lord causes it to rain n the just and unjust alike. The Word says that  A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;” Psalm 34:19
I am 50 now. I have grown kids of my own. Life is surely not what I expected. Praise the Lord!
For the first time since I knew (when I was a small child) I felt good about myself.

I am loved - I am not perfect - completely unaware of what awaits me - created by God for His glory and His purpose

Married Life
Fantasy revealed dreams- Reality births passions of siblings love and hate.Trust and loyalty never had a shot -The cloth from which God knit my individual being.

I don’t feel loved - I am not perfect - Completely unaware of what awaits me - Created by God for His glory and His purpose - God please help me

Motherhood
Overwhelming joy and love - warmth surrounds me - again I hear the drum beats this time it’s much faster - comfort with each breath I inhale - the life God chose to use as the cloth from which He knits my babies individual being - developed day by day.
I stand cradling my tummy ….and remember....as if I could almost ….remember...being where you are.
The moment I saw you - eyes full of tears - heart full of love - I drew you close to my breast - Held you tight through the night.- Told you everything would be alright - You were the joy in my day - The smile on my face - You still are.

Adulthood
Warmth surrounds me - sounds of heavens angels singing - comfort as each breath I breathe I know -  the life God chose to use as the cloth from which He knit my individual being - I will once again soon see - life's full circle continuing day by day

In his eyes - I am loved - I am perfect - completely unaware of what awaits me - created by God placed here by his choice 

Grandparent-hood
Overwhelming joy and love - I have been here before - not like this - so much love - so much joy - again I hear the drum beats - pounding heavy drum beats - comfort as each breath inhaled -  the life God chose to use as the cloth from which He knit my individual being - complete - so complete - as this tiny little swaddle lays against my chest - so loved - so perfect - completely unaware of what awaits her - created by God - placed here by his choice.

By:AmyColleen
copyright © all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment